People, particularly Nigerians have held to certain health related beliefs for years, which science and health practitioners over time have proven to be fallacies or lies.
1. Taking Mango immediately after Garri will kill you.
2. Pepper causes ulcer
3. Guava causes appendicitis
4. Taking yoghurt will boost your sperms
5. Taking tomatoes will make your blood redder
6. Extraction is the only treatment for a bad tooth
7. Worms are the ones causing tooth decay and eye problems
8. Waist pain is an indicator of excessive sperms
9. Having multiple sexual partners or regular sex is the cure for waste pain
10. Tramadol boosts your sexual performance
11. Antibiotics before sex will help as prophylaxis and you cannot contract any infections
12. Mouth and body odour is hereditary of evil affliction.
13. Excessive herbal concoction cures all kinds of ailments. Madness nko?
14. Sickle cell patients are possessed by the devil
15. Some drugs should be taken with soda, coffee, soft drinks, beer, etc
16. It is healthy to wash the vagina with medicated soaps
17. It is appropriate to remove the hair in your nostrils
18. Deodorants are cancerous and should not be applied on the armpits
19. Tattoos on the surface of the skin have no effect
20. Adding salt to sugary drinks like sprite, and 7up will neutralize the sugar
21. Breastfeeding can lead to sagging of breasts.
Seek advice from experts if you do not know.