Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo State has stated that the Igbo have every reason to support the reelection bid of President Mohammadu Buhari.
He stated this at the weekend at the meeting of the Southeast APC Women and Youth for Buhari at the Government House, Owerri.
Below are five reasons the governor wants his people to ensure Buhari wins in the forthcoming election in February 2019:
1. To make the Ndi Igbo relevant, and share from the benefits of Buhari’s government, both locally and at the central.
2. To show that the Igbo people do not hate, but love Buhari.
3. A victory for PMB will make the Igbo politically equal with other regions of Nigeria anytime, any day.
4. To correct “our bad politics in 2015, ” which makes the Igbos least beneficiary of the Buhari’s government.
5. So that the Igbo and their businesses in every nook and cranny of the nation can be secured.