Two children of the same parents, Ganiat and Oyin Tunde, were burnt to death when a bungalow at No. 4 Itundesan Street, near Odoro in the Ijede area of Lagos State, was razed.
Eyewitnesses told PUNCH Metro that the fire started around 12.18 am on Saturday following an electric spark, which set shops in front of the building ablaze and spread to other parts quickly.
An uncle to the victims, Danmola Ajani, who said the building was the familys’ property, noted that when the fire started, everybody was thrown into confusion. Read more