Bukola Saraki, Senate president and APC nightmare has said he will not descend to the level of exchanging words with Adams Oshiomhole, ex-labour leader and now National leader of the ruling APC. But he has been doing JUST THAT through his aides.
In a 14 paragraph harangue, Saraki’s team described Mr. Oshiomhole in very unflattering terms. We bring you 10 of those.
1. Demagogue: Having decided not to join the pigs in rolling in the dirt; we would not like to be involved in any meaningless exchange with the demagogue now in charge of APC.
2. Rain beaten chicken: Mr. Adams Oshiomhole is behaving like a rain-beaten chicken, crying all over the place about Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki
3.Oversized ego: Oshiomhole’s desperate desire to become party chairman is…simply to feed his over-sized ego.
4: Uneducated: Perhaps, Mr. Oshiomhole needs to be better educated about our parliamentary history
5. Hypocrite: What hypocrisy! To think that this same APC were [sic] jubilating when Rt. Hon. Aminu Tambuwal retained his position after he defected from the PDP
6. Ignorant: His ignorance are [sic] too clear in his comments
7. Lacks understanding: He obviously does not understand that the post of Minority Leader is a strictly party affair.
8. Divisive element: We need to inform this divisive element who now leads APC that if he wants to know why the 2018 budget was delayed, he should ask the heads of the MDAs
9. Garrulous, tactless and reckless: We hereby assure this garrulous, tactless and reckless APC chairman that a million of Adams Oshiomhole cannot remove Saraki as Senate President.