Former Brazil striker Ronaldo leaves Ibiza clinic (Sports24)

by Editor3
48 views 1 minutes read

Retired Brazilian striker Ronaldo left a clinic in Ibiza on Tuesday following a four-night stay for treatment for a flu infection.

“He left this morning at 10:30am, not wanting to depart from the side where the press were waiting,” said a spokesperson for the clinic in the centre of Ibiza.

A spokesperson for the former player confirmed his departure in an email message.

Ronaldo said Sunday he was being treated for a severe bout of flu infection after being taken to hospital Friday.

Local newspaper Diario de Ibiza said the former Real Madrid star had been treated in intensive care for pneumonia at the city’s public hospital before being transferred to the clinic. Read more

You may also like

Leave a Comment

Adblock Detected

Please support us by disabling your AdBlocker extension from your browsers for our website.