The highly-anticipated Girlchild International 2023 Conference is set to take place at the Afe Babalola Hall, University of Lagos, on Monday, 30th October, 2023, from 1 pm to 3 pm. This event, organised by Finished Work Enterprises, promises to be an inspiring gathering that seeks to empower the girl child and challenge societal norms under the theme “Girl Force: Unscripted & Unstoppable.”
Diverse and influential speakers will grace the stage to address the pressing issues facing the girl child, offering insights and solutions. The lineup includes:
– Dr. (Mrs) Chu Chu Onwuachi-Saunders (USA): A renowned paediatrician and the keynote speaker.
– Mrs Dayo Tukuru: An accomplished entrepreneur and furniture maker.
– Mrs Bisi Kayode Ajayi: A distinguished barrister and Gender & Child Protection Specialist.
– H.E Haija Hansatu Zannah: The wife of the former Deputy Governor of Borno State and Vice Chairperson.
– Dr. (Mrs) H.N. Akubuiro: President & Chairman-in-Council of the Chartered Institute of Loans & Risk Management of Nigeria, who will serve as the Chairperson.
– Mrs Lechi Eke: A literature scholar who is also the convener of the event.
The Girlchild International 2023 Conference is open to all genders, recognizing that the empowerment and well-being of the girl child is a shared responsibility. Attendees can expect a dynamic program that includes speeches, drama skits, spoken word performances, and the opportunity to enjoy delicious food and receive thoughtful gifts.
The conference aims to shed light on the challenges faced by the girl child, working towards delivering her from subjugation and altering her trajectory through effective sensitization. It provides a platform for a collective effort to address these issues and make a positive impact.
Participants and attendees are encouraged to join this remarkable event, engage in meaningful discussions, and contribute to the cause of empowering and uplifting the girl child. The Girlchild International 2023 Conference is set to be an unforgettable and impactful experience, and all are invited to attend and show their support.
Don’t miss this opportunity to be part of a movement that is dedicated to creating a brighter future for the girl child. Mark your calendars for Monday, 30th October, and we’ll see you at Afe Babalola Hall, Unilag, from 1 pm to 3 pm.