A man faces weeks in hospital after he gave himself chemical burns on his groin by leaving hair removal cream on for double the recommended time.
William Bishop, 26, was getting ready for a first date with a woman he met on a night out when he decided to use the hair removal cream.
But he admits he left it on for too long and used the Veet cream variety designed for body and legs, rather than the delicate groin area.
Two days on he was left with huge blistering open wounds, which you can see in the graphic pictures below, and took himself off to A&E. Read more