5 unforgettable moments from The Falz Experience II
Multi-talented entertainer, Falz The Bahd Guy, made history on June 8 as the second edition of his much-anticipated concert show, The Falz Experience II, took place at Eko Convention Centre. The musician who worked with Livespot 360, to put the magical show together, pulled out all the stops and spared no expenses. From costumes to choreography to lights and the concept, the show itself was a truly unforgettable one.
Here are five moments that will stay with us for a long while.
1. The Sweet Boys Problem – Falz brought out all the members of the Sweet Boys Association for his performance of “Sweet Boy” and all was going nice and dandy till some new married members decided to get onstage. IK Osakioduwa, Basketmouth and JJC were some of these new members.
Their wives including Funke Akindele, Elsie Okpocha nd Olo Osakioduwa weren’t having it as they came to get their men off the stage almost as soon as they got on stage. It was a truly comical moment that had the crowd howling.
2. Sola Sobowale & Falz’s Strip Tease – After the married sweet boys and their wives caused commotion onstage, Falz returned to the stage for yet another striptease performance to a slowed down version of the song ‘Sweet Boy’. During this performance, Sola Sobowale made a very exciting and dramatic cameo as a disapproving mother.
The crowd went wild.
3. Famzy Moving Mad – Falz’s character from Chief Daddy, Famzy Beecroft, also made an appearance and performed his hit tune “Moving Mad”. It was a pleasant surprise for all of Falz’s acting fans, as it had everyone on their feet.
4. To Jesus Be My Glory! – Leave it to Falz to bring out one of the latest viral stars for a skit during the show. The “You Don’t Touch Me” star had everyone laughing as he bragged about his Ogun state origin and of course his not ‘30 Billion Gang’ squad.
5. All The Sweet Girl Performances – Seyi Shay, Simi and Niniola showed up and showed out at The Falz Experience 2. All the ladies served great style, vocals and energy during their sets.
The amount of star power on the stage was truly inspiring and left all the attendees with an experience they won’t soon forget.