Families are paying tribute to the five children who were killed in a bouncy castle tragedy at an Australian primary school after they were named by police.
Christmas lights have also been turned off and a candlelight vigil held for those who died.
Schoolchildren at Hillcrest Primary School in Devonport, Tasmania, had been celebrating the end of the school year when a sudden gust of wind lifted the bouncy castle almost 33ft into the air.
Police said those killed on Friday were Addison Stewart, 11, Zane Mellor, 12, Jye Sheehan, 12, Jalailah Jayne-Maree Jones, 12, and Peter Dodt, 12.
‘Everyone is devastated’
Friends and family have launched fundraisers in the hope of collecting money for the victims’ parents as they prepare to spend Christmas without their children.
Meg Aherne, Addison Stewart’s aunt, said she was struggling to come up with words as the whole family had been left “devastated”.
“I don’t even know what to write at this stage. Everyone is devastated, she was always a sweet, kind, old soul,” she wrote on a GoFundMe page set up for Addison’s family.
Zane Mellor was described by a family friend as a “beautiful, caring, gentle soul” who was never set back by his challenges of autism and ADHD.
Grace Johnston said she was trying to do what she could to support Zane’s mother, George Gardam, who she said had been hit “hard” by the tragedy.
“We would like to help raise some funds to assist Georgie and her family in this hard time after the tragic loss of her gorgeous boy Zane who was one of those tragically lost in the incident at Hillcrest Primary,” she said.
More than $28,000 (£15,000) has so far been donated.
Town rallies around families
With a population of around 25,000, the town has rallied to support the families of the victims and the wider community around the school where the accident took place.
On Thursday, a candlelight vigil was held outside the school and some residents turned off their Christmas lights out of respect for the victims. (SkyNews)