A young man hooked on heroin at birth because of his mother’s addiction killed himself after being unable to deal with the scars of his early childhood, an inquest heard.
The moment Luke Morris was brought into the world, doctors had to start weaning him off the deadly drug.
Following his mother’s death from an overdose when he was just two years old, he was brought up by loving foster parents.
But despite their care and support he became increasingly plagued by dark thoughts about his past and feelings that he was worthless. Read more