A paramedic has been struck off for failing to properly treat a homeless woman who had a heart attack. Bosses found that Nicholas Stock had failed properly check over the woman who called for help last May following an overdose.
He refused to get into the woman’s vehicle to help telling the tribunal: ‘It was disgusting, filthy, the car was full of plastic bags like a homeless person.
The car smelt of alcohol, the patient had been incontinent.’
The paramedic of 15 years was suspended from his duties the next day but was then told he would face a tribunal. Read more