Man gets lung infection after sniffing his own socks (Metro)

A man has ended up in hospital with a severe fungal infection in his lungs caused by sniffing his socks. The unnamed man from China would take a whiff every day at the end of work. As he was changing…

thisislagos.ng is the number one site on all things Lagos. It will curate and aggregate news about Lagos - the city and the state as well as the people of the city. It will become the pre-eminent news site covering Lagos and its people, businesses and personalities, events and celebrations, celebrities and criminals. thisislagos.ng will be the beating heart of Lagos when it comes to news. If it’s not here, it’s not Lagos. thisislagos.ng covers Lagos like no other site. We are democratic, non-partisan, all Lagos! Itesiwaju eko!!!
Categories